Wisdom Wealth Strategies specializes in designing comprehensive plans that incorporate risk management techniques, efficient tax strategies, and personalized investment approaches unique to each client’s specific needs. The firm and our advisors believe in the value of continuous education and have achieved designations recognizing that commitment, including the Certified Financial Planner™ designation and Chartered Financial Consultant® designation - the gold standards among financial planners and awarded only to individuals who meet rigorous requirements.
You can be confident that our team is dedicated to long-term planning and guidance throughout your lifetime, and that we have the knowledge and experience to bring clarity and vision to your financial life.
We Take a Team Approach.
Personalized financial planning requires a customized approach designed to address each individual situation.
That’s why we work closely with highly-qualified professionals to meet specific needs such as estate planning, legal document preparation, business valuation, and tax preparation.
With our expertise in financial planning and a team approach to your well-being, you can rest assured that you have the most qualified team in your corner.
Financial Planning Expertise:
• Current investment review and analysis
• Asset portfolio design and management
• Cash flow analysis, budgeting, and debt review
• Pre-retirement planning and analysis
• Income and distribution planning in retirement
• Tax management and planning; including analysis of proper use of deductions, tax deferral, tax estimation, and overall tax efficiency.
• College planning, including savings needs and plan selection
• Review of coordination and qualification for Veteran’s benefits and Medicaid
• Protection planning; including insurance-needs analysis and review of life insurance, disability, health, long term care (LTC), homeowners coverage, automotive coverage, and personal umbrella coverage
• Estate planning document review
• Retirement plan review and cost analysis
• Company-sponsored employee-benefits review, including disability insurance, life insurance, and retirement benefits plans
• Business succession planning
• Executive reward and retention planning
Securities offered through Cadaret, Grant & Co., Inc., member FINRA / SIPC
Wisdom Wealth Strategies and Cadaret, Grant are separate entities.
Representatives are licensed to offer securities in the following states: California, Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada,
New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Wyoming. Additional states may be added.