Meet The Team
Our financial practice is relationship-based; built on respect, trust, and a genuine concern for your well-being. Instead of generating a standard investment plan and categorizing your goals based on asset allocation models, we take the time to learn about your situation and understand where you want to go in life. Then, we work together to build a unique plan to get you there.
With us as your partner, you can relax knowing we’ll handle the details of your dreams so you can enjoy the time spent achieving them.
We Take a Team Approach
Personalized financial planning requires a customized approach designed to address each individual situation.
That’s why we work closely with highly-qualified professionals to meet specific needs such as estate planning, legal document preparation, business valuation, and tax preparation. With our expertise in financial planning and a team approach to your well-being, you can rest assured that you have the most qualified team in your corner.
Financial Planning Expertise:
• Current investment review and analysis
• Asset portfolio design and management
• Cash flow analysis, budgeting, and debt review
• Pre-retirement planning and analysis
• Income and distribution planning in retirement
• Tax management and planning; including analysis of proper use of deductions, tax deferral, tax estimation, and overall tax efficiency.
• College planning, including savings needs and plan selection
• Review of coordination and qualification for Veteran’s benefits and Medicaid
• Protection planning; including insurance-needs analysis and review of life insurance, disability, health, long term care (LTC), homeowners coverage, automotive coverage, and personal umbrella coverage
• Estate planning document review
• Retirement plan review and cost analysis
• Company-sponsored employee-benefits review, including disability insurance, life insurance, and retirement benefits plans
• Business succession planning
• Executive reward and retention planning